Sunday, May 19, 5:30-7:30pm
BW Film Processing Starter Kit Workshop
$150, 4 spaces available (min. 3 people to run workshop)
Join us for a Black & White film processing workshop instructed by shop staff Chris Rohrer. We’ll go over the chemistry, equipment, techniques and even develop a roll of Kodak Tri-X that you’ll be able to shoot before the workshop. This workshop is a great if you’re new to processing bw films, as well as a great refresher course if you’ve done it before.
The workshop includes a processing kit, complete with premixed chemistry so you can start developing your own BW films at home (approx 15% off retail plus you’ll learn how to use it!). Class is about 2 1/2 hours.
Processing Kit includes:
- Arista Dev Tank & Reels capable of 2x35mm or 120 film
- 1-Kodak Tri-X 400/36 exp bw film roll
- 27×30 changing bag
- LegacyPro 32 oz. Graduate
- 3 Datatainer 1L w/starter chems (XTOL, Ilford Rapid Fixer, Heico Permawash)
- 1 oz. Amber Glass w/dropper of Photo-flo