Sunday, March 17, 5:30-7:30pm
BW Film Processing Starter Kit Workshop
$150, 4 spaces available (min. 3 people to run workshop)
This quarterly workshop will be instructed by shop staff Chris Rohrer. He will cover the process, equipment & making of chems. You will pickup your bw film, developing tank/reel & changing bag prior to workshop so that you can practice spooling your film . You will also shoot your Tri-X roll before the workshop.
You will get a review on preparing chemicals & then process your shot roll. You can pick up your processed roll + scans which should be ready in several days. This workshop is a great if you’re new to processing bw films, as well as a great refresher course if you’ve done it before.
The workshop includes a complete processing kit (15% discount) which you can use to start developing your own BW films at home.
Processing Kit includes:
- Arista Dev Tank & Reels capable of 2x35mm or 120 film
- 1-Kodak Tri-X 400/36 exp bw film roll
- 27×30 changing bag
- LegacyPro 32 oz. Graduate
- 3 Datatainer 1L w/starter chems (XTOL, Ilford Rapid Fixer, Heico Permawash)
- 1 oz. Amber Glass w/dropper of Photo-flo